Out of Stock
Item # MAV000G
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.View Similar Products
Mavic Sprint Jersey - Sleeveless $0.00
When summer really gets cranking and the guy on the news is screaming "stay inside," you need some serious hot-weather riding gear to keep you going. The Mavic Sprint Sleeveless Jersey is just the thing to keep racking up the miles.
The Sprint is made with Wick Matrix material. This 50% polyester, 50% polyamide fabric is designed to push moisture away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable all the way up the canyon. Mavic included polyester Air Mesh panels in key areas where airflow is vital, and for days when even that’s not cutting it, the full-length front zipper is helpful as a last resort for controlling your core temperature. The UPF30 rating means that it blocks the sun’s harmful UV rays, to keep you protected when you really need it. And along with the standard three back pockets, there’s an additional zippered pocket, so your keys will still be there at the end of your ride.
The Mavic Sprint Sleeveless Jersey is available in six sizes, from XX-Small to X-Large. It's available in White/fluo, Boltblue/black, and Bright Red/black.
- Wick Matrix (50% polyester, 50% nylon)
- Air Mesh panels (100% polyester)
- UPF 30 rating
- Three rear pockets
- Zippered pocket
View more Men's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity:I returned this product before using it
- Fit:Runs large
I just received this jersey and the size is too large. I followed the size chart after properly measuring myself, but it was still too big. I am happy the the material and look so I will be returning it for a smaller one.