Mavic Sprint Short Sleeve Jersey $99.90
A sunny, pleasant 80-degree afternoon can feel like an inferno once you start pedaling hard, unless you're wearing the Mavic Sprint Short-Sleeve Jersey. This jersey's lightweight material and anti-UV treatment team up to take the heat off.
- Lightweight, breathable Wick Matrix material literally pulls the moisture away from your skin for comfort in warm weather
- Hot Ride non-chemical treatment offers both UV protection and thermal regulation during rides at around 80F
- Full-length zipper offers ventilation options
- Three back pockets, one zip key pocket, and one extra 'trash pocket' keep your snacks, spare tubes, and sundries at the ready
- Gripper elastic with silicone in the hem holds the jersey in place
- Reflective details keep you safer in low-light conditions
|Chest||32.6 - 34.2in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.7in
|38.5 - 40.1in
|40.5 - 42.5in
|42.9 - 44.8in
|Waist||27.9 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 30.7in
|31.8 - 33.0in
|33.4 - 35.4in
|35.8 - 37.7in
|38.1 - 40.1in
|Hip||33.4 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.5in
|38.9 - 40.9in
|41.3 - 43.3in
|43.7 - 45.6in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Nice material but runs large
Nice material but runs large on the biceps. I now have learned that Mavic clothing runs large so IMO get a one size smaller than your usual.
Good jersey and price is great
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm 5 11 and 165 lbs and Medium is fit for me, I like this jersey! A little loose at the arms but comfortable, not sure about durable yet (wear only once so far) but the zip is good quality.
White is see through
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I don't want to write an entirely new review on this, it is still a great jersey. I was just surprised by just how see through the white jersey was. It looked weird on me to say the least. My vote is to buy one of the other colors. Hope this helps!
Comfort and style
My wife loves this jersey as she is not a huge fan of always wearing the tight road cycling jerseys. This jersey is great for the casual ride around on your bike. The loose fit helps you feel comfortable while the lightweight material keeps you cool.
Hate to say it but this is the worst jersey I have ever bought. You pick it up and say how could a jersey weight this much? Its not for races but still. The fit is also strange. Its big for a medium but has a turtle neck like collar that is tight.
i usually wear a medium. will this be too...
i usually wear a medium. will this be too tight for casual cyclist?
That's just a "personal preference" thing! You'll just have to try it for yourself and decide...no one else can help you know what is gong to be comfortable for you. One thing you may want to avoid is any garment listed as "race", as they will, for certain, be tight. But take heart...if it doesn't work out, you can still return/exchange. It's just trial & error, you'll get it right, right for you, that is!