Mavic Red Rock Under Shorts $49.95
Your apparel transformation kit.
If you're running a few errands and don't want to pull on Lycra, or you just prefer the freedom of baggy shorts, the Red Rock Under Shorts transform any pair of pants, even softshells, into cycling-appropriate bottoms.
Mavic constructed the Red Rock Under Shorts with a stretch polyester/elastane in two different configurations. The first is a Sleek Wick ST, which forms the body of the shorts. This wicks moisture away from the skin while also providing support for your muscles. The second is a Tech Mesh ST, which was applied as inserts that allow you to keep cool beneath your outer layer. The combination of these fabrics keeps you cool, dry and comfortable.
The Red Rock Under Shorts feature Mavic's Ergo 2D Insert, which has two densities and two foam thickness to provide all-day comfort and moisture management. It cushions your perineal area to reduce numbness and discomfort.
The Mavic Red Rock Under Shorts come in six sizes from X-Small to XX-Large and are available in Black.
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.