Out of Stock
Item # MAV0336
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Vests in stock than that.View Similar Products
Mavic Oxygen Women's Vest $0.00
Weather happens everyday. Unfortunately, the bad stuff can happen with no warning miles from home in the middle of a ride. You'll always be ready, though, if you shove the Mavic Women's Oxygen Vest in your pocket before you head out.
- Strategically placed micro laser perforations increase breathability and allow your body to manage moisture more efficiently
- Ergonomic asymmetrical zipper reduces irritation and pressure points
- Extremely lightweight shell fabric is abrasion-, wind-, and water-resistant
View more Women's Vests
|Chest||31.1 - 31.9in
|33.1 - 33.9in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|37.0 - 38.6in|
|39.4 - 40.9in|
|41.7 - 43.3in|
|Waist||24.0 - 24.8in
|26.0 - 26.8in
|27.6 - 29.1in
|29.9 - 31.5in|
|32.3 - 33.9in|
|34.6 - 36.2in|
|Hip||35.0 - 35.8in
|37.0 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in
|40.9 - 42.5in|
|43.3 - 44.9in|
|45.7 - 47.2in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
- Fit:True to size
Clothes fit, i like it evermuch.
I am customers from China
Do these vest have pockets? Laurette
No pockets, sorry!
Light weight, packable, good design
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was looking for a light weight packable vest to take with me on long rides if the weather gets ugly, or if the winds pick up when a front comes through. This vest does an excellent job with being wind-proof and keeping your core warm. The collar is long enough to keep your neck warm and is comfortable. I have the size small and it fits well over my jerseys without riding up or "flapping in the breeze". True to size so go by the size chart to get a good fit. Have not worn it in the rain yet, only in windy conditions so far when I needed the protection to keep from being chilled. This was a good purchase for me.