Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # MAV0337
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Mavic Oxygen Women's Jacket $0.00
Outwit the wind.
The Mavic Women’s Oxygen Jacket's lightweight, bulk-free design won't even be noticed until the wind kicks up and you pull it out of your jersey pocket. the Oxygen protects you from wind and light rain so you can get on with your ride even if the weather tries to throw you a curve-ball.
- Strategically placed micro laser perforations increase breathability and allow your body to manage moisture more efficiently
- Ergonomic asymmetrical zipper reduces irritation and pressure points
- Extremely lightweight shell fabric is abrasion-, wind-, and water-resistant
View more Women's Jackets
|Chest||31.1 - 31.9in
|33.1 - 33.9in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|37.0 - 38.6in|
|39.4 - 40.9in|
|41.7 - 43.3in|
|Waist||24.0 - 24.8in
|26.0 - 26.8in
|27.6 - 29.1in
|29.9 - 31.5in|
|32.3 - 33.9in|
|34.6 - 36.2in|
|Hip||35.0 - 35.8in
|37.0 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in
|40.9 - 42.5in|
|43.3 - 44.9in|
|45.7 - 47.2in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Great for spring riding!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this for my GF and she's taken it out multiple times. She reports the jacket is extremely comfortable, form fitting, and keeps the rain off your core. Plus it's stylish enough to wear out.