Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # MAV0474
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Mavic Notch Jersey $0.00
Like your favorite old T-shirt.
The Mavic Notch is a casual-styled jersey has a loose fit that's so
comfortable you'll forget you're even wearing a jersey. Of course, flatlock stitching and a V-neck don't hurt in the comfort department, either.
The Notch is made with polyester Air Wick fabric that breathes and pulls moisture away from your skin. The 1/3-length zip design allows you to dump heat in a hurry when you start burning up on a climb. Th Notch also comes with a zippered chest pocket for your keys, your phone, or your MP3 player.
The Mavic Notch Jersey comes in sizes X-Small to XX-Large. It's available in Bright Red, Athletic Green, or Process Blue.
View more Men's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.