Mavic Meadow Women's Shorts $109.90
Beat the heat
The early-morning cool is turning into a mid-afternoon swelter, and the trail is starting to heat up. The Mavic Women's Meadow Mountain Bike Short Set utilizes the Hot Ride design system and combines ultra-breathable, wicking materials to help keep you cool.
- Ergo 2D chamois uses dual densities and bonded construction for a low-profile fit while perforation keeps
- Breathable Tail Tech and Trail Tech ST fabrics help move sweat away from your skin so you stay cool and dry
- Concealed zipper pocket gives you a safe place to stash your phone or a bit of food to fuel your ride
|Chest||31.1 - 31.9in
|33.1 - 33.9in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|37.0 - 38.6in|
|39.4 - 40.9in|
|41.7 - 43.3in|
|Waist||24.0 - 24.8in
|26.0 - 26.8in
|27.6 - 29.1in
|29.9 - 31.5in|
|32.3 - 33.9in|
|34.6 - 36.2in|
|Hip||35.0 - 35.8in
|37.0 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in
|40.9 - 42.5in|
|43.3 - 44.9in|
|45.7 - 47.2in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Mavic missed the mark with these shorts. I was very excited to find a women's version of the baggy shorts my husband loves so much. Following the size chart I ordered a Large. I am size Medium (8-10) in street clothes but generally biking clothes run smaller and the Mavic size chart suggested I was a perfect fit for the size L. WRONG! I put these shorts on and they immediately fell off. I was able to tighten them enough that they wouldn't fall all the way to the floor but they looked ridiculous; the legs were GIANT and I have fairly big thighs. The women's size L is MUCH bigger than their men's Stratos size L. My husband has a size 34" waist and these shorts were too big for him!! What a waste of the 2-day shipping; I wanted to take these on vacation. I ended up with a pair of Dakine baggies that are perfect (Size L, the medium even fit only a tiny bit snug in the thighs).