Mavic Infinity H2O Jacket $239.90
Beat the weather without overheating.
When weather turns bad mid-ride, be prepared with the Mavic Infinity H2O Rain Jacket. Clima Vent construction gives you on-the-bike heat management. Mavic also focused on an athletic fit, lightweight construction, and packability when it designed the Infinity H2O.
- Strategically placed zip vents promote airflow and allow moisture to escape
- Full-length front zip vent lets you dump heat quickly while keeping the jacket in place
- Waterproof breathable fabric with fully taped seams for maximum lightweight weather protection
- Ergo cuff design seals the wrist from weather and air leaks
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
i am 170lbs and about 5'11 almost 6 feets. do not listen to the people here. i was hoping for large, but they said its european cut so i went with the XL. huge mistake. its big. i think the L is more snug and should be worn a tad tight. not happy because now i have to ride in the rain without a jacket.
i will give it some stars on return