Out of Stock
Item # MAV0257
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.View Similar Products
Mavic Infinity H2O Jacket $0.00
When weather turns bad mid-ride, be prepared with the Mavic Infinity H2O Rain Jacket. Clima Vent construction gives you on-the-bike heat management. Mavic also focused on an athletic fit, lightweight construction, and packability when it designed the Infinity H2O.
- Strategically placed zip vents promote airflow and allow moisture to escape
- Full-length front zip vent lets you dump heat quickly while keeping the jacket in place
- Waterproof breathable fabric with fully taped seams for maximum lightweight weather protection
- Ergo cuff design seals the wrist from weather and air leaks
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Mavic Infinity H2O Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I am 5'9" tall, 165 pounds with a 32-33" waist and a 40" chest. the large fit perfectly, with room for base layer and jersey. I love this jacket for cold weather, with a base layer of course. it has vents on the sides and near the wrists that really work well, and are easy to zip, unzip with one hand. the zipper is easy to start and encloses like a solid piece of plastic, completely water "proof". the sleeve are nice and long with an inner type sleeve that is tight to keep cold wind out. I wear this thing out, every ride when the temps go down and love it, the way it fits, ease of use, and can be stuffed into your back pocket if needed. However, it will stick out a little.
overall rate the Infinity H2O jacket 5 out of 5 stars easy and recommend anyone who asks to buy one! you'll thank me
i am 170lbs and about 5'11 almost 6 feets. do not listen to the people here. i was hoping for large, but they said its european cut so i went with the XL. huge mistake. its big. i think the L is more snug and should be worn a tad tight. not happy because now i have to ride in the rain without a jacket.
i will give it some stars on return