Mavic Infinity Short Sleeve Jersey $179.90
Bring on the hot weather.
The Mavic Infinity Jersey is nearly as technical as the wheelset you've been eying for the last six months, only it's soft and cuddly rather than rigid and stiff. Meticulously constructed with attention to every detail, the Infinity Jersey features an ergonomic cut for total comfort when you're hunched over in the drops. Mavic's MicroVent technology uses micro laser perforations to increase ventilation in key regions of the jersey -- that's right, micro-friggin' lasers. Not to stop there, the Infinity Jersey also features Wick Matrix material designed to push moisture away from skin, so you stay dry and comfortable all the way up the canyon.
- X-Static synthetic yarn features a layer of silver to eliminate bacteria and reduce odor
- Ergo-Grip hem prevents shifting
- Unidirectional mesh back eliminates sagging pockets
- 3 back pockets plus one removable sweat-resistant pocket for carrying everything you need
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Size runs big.
Go down a size otherwise this is huge. I wear small in nearly every other brand but this small fits like a Large. Very long.
Mavic fit and quality
I take XXL in Castelli, XL in Louis Garneau and Giordana, but I would recommend to order L in this brand, similar to the L I take in Pearl Izumi. Great quality construction, fit and look.