Out of Stock
Item # MAV0389
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.
Mavic Inferno Jacket - Men's $0.00
Step into the fire.
When the going gets really cold, turn to the Mavic Inferno Jacket to take the edge off winter's icy blast. The Inferno features breathable softshell fabric with strategically-placed Primaloft insulation, which insulates even if it gets wet.
- Clima Vent strategically-placed zippered vents efficiently cool and evacuate moisture vapor to keep your body at an ideal temperature
- Ergo Cuff design provides extra cold-weather protection to seal out wind and rain
- Asymmetrical zipper reduces irritation and feels more natural when zipped up
- Light insulation keeps your body warm in cold weather
- Waterproof breathable Rain Ride construction is fully seam-sealed for complete rain protection
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Splash guard protects you from cold water coming off your tires
- 1 zippered rear pocket for added security
- 1 zip chest pocket for easy access to things you need close at hand
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Love this Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my goto Jacket for temperatures between 32F up to the high forties. I have two of them, one L (US) and one M (US). Both work well for me (5ft 6in @ 150 lbs) as I seem to fall somewhere between the two sizes. At the current sale price ($124) this is a steal. I also have some older Assos Jackets but I like this one, especially the front zip as I find it very comfortable around the neck when done up as the top of the zip sits offset to the right about an inch so it does not irritate my Adams apple. The sleeves are on the long side but this is intentional to better mate with gloves.
I wonder about size. is it us size or...
I wonder about size. is it us size or international size?
The sizes listed are U.S. sizes. If you click on the Size Chart above the Add to Cart button you can see the specific measurements and how they correspond to each size.