Mavic Inferno Bib Tight - Men's $199.95
Cycling season? What's that?
Most people call it a season once it gets really cold out. Have the roads to yourself this winter and keep your training going year-round with the Mavic Inferno Bib Tight. The Inferno is Mavic's warmest bib tight, designed to keep you comfortable while you keep cranking through the wee months.
- Ergo 3D Pro insert with full three-dimensional, multi-density construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Ergo 3D Pro insert is highly breathable and antimicrobial for comfort and odor control
- Wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Silicone grippers keep the tight from riding up
- Fleece-backed insulation for cold-weather riding
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric for added cold-weather protection
Warm Shell ST, Warm Tech Ultra
yes, Ergo 3D
Men's Cycling Apparel
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.