Mavic Inferno Bib Tight - Men's $199.95
Cycling season? What's that?
- Ergo 3D Pro insert with full three-dimensional, multi-density construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Ergo 3D Pro insert is highly breathable and antimicrobial for comfort and odor control
- Wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Silicone grippers keep the tight from riding up
- Fleece-backed insulation for cold-weather riding
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric for added cold-weather protection
|Chest||32.6 - 34.2in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.7in
|38.5 - 40.1in
|40.5 - 42.5in
|42.9 - 44.8in
|Waist||27.9 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 30.7in
|31.8 - 33.0in
|33.4 - 35.4in
|35.8 - 37.7in
|38.1 - 40.1in
|Hip||33.4 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.5in
|38.9 - 40.9in
|41.3 - 43.3in
|43.7 - 45.6in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
WHOA Nelly, that's large!
This bib runs Large. Ordered a medium which is normally just fine for me (also own a Mavic jacket and vest and they fit fine) but boy oh boy were these bibs Baggy! So large in fact I don't think a small would even fit my hips & legs properly. It's a shame because they really seemed like an excellent warm bib for winter rides. Inside fleece material looked amazing for winter rides, but I would order a size down.