Mavic Hydro H2O Jacket - Men's $219.95
Making cold, rainy days bearable.
- Pro Fit is carefully tailored for the fittest cyclists' bodies
- Clima Vent strategically placed zippered vents efficiently cool and evacuate moisture vapor to keep your body at an ideal temperature
- Ergo Cuff design provides extra cold-weather protection to seal out wind and rain
- Asymmetrical zipper reduces irritation and feels more natural when zipped up
- Light insulation keeps your body warm in cold weather
- Waterproof breathable Rain Ride construction is fully seam-sealed for complete rain protection
|Chest||32.6 - 34.2in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.7in
|38.5 - 40.1in
|40.5 - 42.5in
|42.9 - 44.8in
|Waist||27.9 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 30.7in
|31.8 - 33.0in
|33.4 - 35.4in
|35.8 - 37.7in
|38.1 - 40.1in
|Hip||33.4 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.5in
|38.9 - 40.9in
|41.3 - 43.3in
|43.7 - 45.6in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
High visibility Wind/Rain Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jacket if very yellow. Perfect for being seen by cars. It has a huge rear zipper pocket with multiple compartments in it. I'm able to stuff in my wallet, phone, and my winter gloves with ease.
The Mavic tops seems to fit to normal size. I normally wear a medium in Castelli, and fit a medium in this jacket. The wrists are a little snug to get on, but not constrictive. Also, it does take a little while to get used to the asymmetrical zipper, but it's not bad.
I've been able to ride in this jacket with a base layer and long sleeve jersey in 35-degree weather with no issues (I tend to like to overdress / be on the verge of overheating vs freezing).