Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # MAV0321
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Mavic Helium Vest $0.00
The Mavic Helium Cycling Vest stuffs in your saddle bag or back pocket for the climb, and then comes out for protection during the long, cold descent. This three-season essential offers some of the best protection you'll find anywhere for a garment that's so amazingly lighweight and packable.
- Ultra-lightweight DuraLite SL fabric features a DWR coating and tight weave that provide a high degree of wind resistance and light rain protection
- Strategically placed micro laser perforations that increase breathability and moisture management
- Close fit reduces flapping in windy weather or speedy descents
- Full-length Ergo Zip asymmetrical zip is moved away from the chin area to limit irritation
- Rear pocket keeps essentials in easy reach
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low light
View more Men's Vests
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.