Out of Stock
Item # MAV0339
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves in stock than that.
Mavic HC Gloves $0.00
A little extra cush.
Mavic designed the HC Glove for long-distance rides and rough roads. An extra layer of gel padding in the palm provides progressive shock absorption to reduce fatigue and numbness as you crank out the miles.
- Ergo Endurance Palm provides a thin layer of high density EVA foam and gel to progressively absorb vibration
- Ergo Cut for comfort and a natural-feeling fit
- Ergo Tab makes the glove easier to remove
- Pittards leather palm is soft, tough, and breathable and offers great feel to increase dexterity
|S||M||L||XL and up|
|5 - 5.5in
(12.7 - 14.0cm)
|5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15.2cm)
|6 - 6.5in
(15.2 - 16.5cm)
|6.5 - 7in
(16.5 - 17.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure from the tip of your middle finger straight down to the base of your palm (where it meets your wrist.) This will give you a "best guess" of your glove size. Personal fit preference and hand shape differ from person to person, so if you have a particularly wide or narrow hand, you may want to size up or down accordingly.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The gloves ripped in the palm area after 2 weeks. The Velcro strap causes the fabric on top to fray!!
Love These Gloves
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've put about 500 miles on these gloves and they are holding up quite well. Best features are the leather palms, mesh and spandex backing, and easy on and off. They are very comfortable. Following their size guide I tried both Large and XL sizes and ended up with the XL. Highly recommended.
Very Good gloves
Very Good gloves, i love them, watchout with the size they run small a Little bit.