Mavic HC Gloves $44.95
A little extra cush.
Mavic designed the HC Glove for long-distance rides and rough roads. An extra layer of gel padding in the palm provides progressive shock absorption to reduce fatigue and numbness as you crank out the miles.
- Ergo Endurance Palm provides a thin layer of high density EVA foam and gel to progressively absorb vibration
- Ergo Cut for comfort and a natural-feeling fit
- Ergo Tab makes the glove easier to remove
- Pittards leather palm is soft, tough, and breathable and offers great feel to increase dexterity
|S||M||L||XL and up|
|5 - 5.5in
(12.7 - 14.0cm)
|5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15.2cm)
|6 - 6.5in
(15.2 - 16.5cm)
|6.5 - 7in
(16.5 - 17.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure from the tip of your middle finger straight down to the base of your palm (where it meets your wrist.) This will give you a "best guess" of your glove size. Personal fit preference and hand shape differ from person to person, so if you have a particularly wide or narrow hand, you may want to size up or down accordingly.