Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # MAV0327
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Mavic HC Short Sleeve Jersey $0.00
Because you can't change the weather
Summer rides call for efficient moisture management to keep you dry and comfortable. That's where the highly-technical Mavic HC Short Sleeve Jersey shines. The HC is made with two different fabrics that specialize in pulling moisture away from your body so you can ride all day in autumn comfort and Mavic style.
- Mesh inserts for breathability and moisture release
- Zip rear security pocket for valuables
- Form-fitting for comfort, aerodynamics, and easy layering
- Reflective highlights to make you more visible in rain or low light
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Get the Helium instead
I have Mavic's Helium jersey and love it - perfect fit, really well made, etc. so I got this in the same size. Big (pun intended) mistake. This jersey is at least a size larger. 3-4 inches longer in back. The back panel of the Helium is material that does not stretch up/down so jersey does not sag if pockets are loaded. This does not, and the fabric is very light and stretchy so it sags dramatically with anything in the pockets. Esp. at this price, there are better choices out there.