Out of Stock
Item # MAV0395
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.
Mavic Gennaio Jacket - Women's $0.00
Ride all year.
The Mavic Women's Gennaio Jacket extends riding season all the way around the calendar with fabrics and features that can make winter riding just as comfortable as any other time of year.
- Athletic fit for comfort and aerodynamics
- Clima Vent strategically placed zippered vents efficiently cool and evacuate moisture vapor to keep your body at an ideal temperature
- Ergo Cuff design provides extra cold-weather protection to seal out wind and rain
- Asymmetrical zipper reduces irritation and feels more natural when zipped up
- Light insulation keeps your body warm in cold weather
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Three back pockets carry the essentials
- One zip chest pocket for easy access to things you need close at hand
|Chest||31.1 - 31.8in
|33.0 - 33.8in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|37.0 - 38.5in
|39.3 - 40.9in
|Waist||24.0 - 24.8in
|25.9 - 26.7in
|27.5 - 29.1in
|29.9 - 31.4in
|32.2 - 33.8in
|Hip||35.0 - 35.8in
|37.0 - 37.7in
|38.5 - 40.1in
|40.9 - 42.5in
|43.3 - 44.8in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just broke into my mavic gennaio jacket in a light ride. it delivered as a brethable and cozy shield for cool weather it was about 56 F around sunset, hill country winter. I feel confident it will be good for colder weather too.
Does the Mavic women's jackets run true...
Does the Mavic women's jackets run true to size?
Yes, order by the size chart.