Mavic Espoir Shorts $79.95
When things heat up, keep yer cool.
The sun is burning down, and there is not even a wisp of a breeze to help keep you cool. It's a good thing that the Mavic Espoir Shorts use high-tech fabrics to help keep you from overheating when the mercury peaks.
- Skin Power fabric with Hot Ride technology is lightweight and keeps you cool even on the hottest rides
- Ergo 2D chamois uses two thicknesses and perforated foam to pad your ride and help pull excess moisture away from the skin
- Silicone leg grippers help keep the hems from creeping up
- Reflective accents help the four-wheeled folks to see you easier
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Stick with Castelli or Louis Garneau
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Shorts aren't very form fitting. The legs are short and tend to bunch. The chamois is not very padded and didn't seem to wick a way moisture as well as other shorts I own.
runs large, chamois is top notch
Most comfortable chamois out of all my shorts - i am comparing to zero rh+, castelli, LG, Sugoi, PI, and Bellwether. Longest ride in them was 72mi with no irritation whatsoever during or the day after. That impressed me. the fabric feels nice, but is the slightest big loose on me. I got these on sale and Medium was my smalled option. I am a 30-31w and figured a medium would fit (maybe euro sizing?) but the sizing info supplied above I would say is spot on. Not a detractor, the sizing was my gamble. My first clothing purchase from Mavic - very impressed.