Mavic Espoir Short Sleeve Jersey $79.95
The Mavic Espoir Short-Sleeve Jersey has solid performance and clean, traditional style all zipped up. Whether you're rolling on pavement or trails, this all-around jersey offers features others at this price point only dream of.
- Lightweight, breathable Ride Wick material and Air Mesh panels keep you cooler in warm weather
- Hot Ride non-chemical treatment offers both UV protection and thermal regulation during rides at around 80F
- Full-length zipper offers ventilation options
- Three back pockets and one zip key pocket keep your snacks and spare tubes at the ready
- Gripper elastic with silicone in the hem holds the jersey in place
- Reflective details keep you safer in low-light conditions
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
A little small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got the XL, as I own other Mavic XL jersey's, but this Jersey is a little smaller, shorter cut, tighter in the arms, besides that I like it.
Big and loose
Nicely made with quality material, but the cut is downright odd. I'm 155 lbs, with a 42" chest, so I followed the size chart and ordered XL. It was way too big everywhere -- more than one size too big. Had to send it back.