Mavic Espoir Men's Bib Shorts $89.95
Just stay cool.
You aren't sure which is worse: the heat beating down on your from the sun or the heat rolling up at you from the asphalt below your tires. The Mavic Espoir Bib Shorts bolster your body's heat-regulating systems to help keep you cool when the outside temperature is cranking as hard as you.
- Ergo 2D chamois uses multi-layered, perforated cushioning to keep you comfortable while it wicks moisture
- Hot Ride system is designed for hot days and keeps you cool by increasing your evaporation rate and helping run fresh air over your skin
- Reflective accents help make you more visible to drivers at night
- Silicone leg grippers hold your hems in place so they don't ride up
- Mesh bibs let in fresh air to help cool you down
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
really weird fitting..
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am 5'11" 160lbs, big thighs, 31.5" waist and the Medium fitted loose on the hips which caused wrinkles. The chamois is quite cheap, the stitching started to come off after less than a dozen rides. Also the chamois causes doughnuts (a bit embarrassing) and loads of pain..
Lesson learned, no more cheap shorts for me next time ;)
I know mavic has three different size...
I know mavic has three different size systems for US, Japan, and International. I wanna buy M size for international. Which size should i choose??
Awesome Bib from Mavic
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These bibs are very comfortable, true to size, great chamois and awesome quality. For me these bibs were a replacement after a Di Marchi I ordered went out of stock. I'm very pleased with them.
I received this shorts in the wrong size...
I received this shorts in the wrong size and my order came with out a return label. Can I return this with a return label from a different order?
Same happened to me. I've received size L instead of size M.