Mavic Equipe Jacket - Men's $189.95
Protection at speed.
The Mavic Equipe Jacket doesn't just keep you warm; it protects you from Mother Nature's wrath while you crank out the miles. Tough, breathable fabric and plenty of ventilation help you find your temperate sweet spot and stay there for the course of your ride.
- Athletic fit for comfort and aerodynamics
- Clima Vent strategically-placed zippered vents efficiently cool and evacuate moisture vapor to keep your body at an ideal temperature
- Ergo Cuff design provides extra cold-weather protection to seal out wind and rain
- Asymmetrical zipper reduces irritation and feels more natural when zipped up
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- 3 back pockets carry the essentials
- 1 zip chest pocket for easy access to things you need close at hand
|Chest||32.6 - 34.2in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.7in
|38.5 - 40.1in
|40.5 - 42.5in
|42.9 - 44.8in
|Waist||27.9 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 30.7in
|31.8 - 33.0in
|33.4 - 35.4in
|35.8 - 37.7in
|38.1 - 40.1in
|Hip||33.4 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.5in
|38.9 - 40.9in
|41.3 - 43.3in
|43.7 - 45.6in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Time for a change
I bought this jacket for a very dear friend of mine. I owe him a lot -- he was the one who was by my side after my crash a few years back and who has kept me sane through many bouts of meeting Mr. kinda wrong, Mr. wrong, and Mr. what was I thinking... We raced Madison together - more times than I can count in LA and I dragged him on many "gruelathons" getting ready for Nationals and Worlds. Well, to be honest, his girlfriend and I both dragged him (she still does). In cold weather, he always wore a very worn fleece jacket, but he rides a beautiful BMC RM01. It was time to get him a real riding jacket.
He loves it. He says it fits great and even though it's getting warmer in CA, he says he'll definitely get plenty of use out of it come fall and winter. You know, when they get a few drop of rain and the temperatures drop into the 50's.
I bought him the large as the medium fit me and he said it fits like a large should.
Nice jacket, looks good!
Really quality jacket, nice details. One odd thing is that the neck is kinda large compared to the rest of it. I ordered a small and it fits like a small.