Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # MAV0391
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Mavic Equipe Jacket - Men's $0.00
The Mavic Equipe Jacket doesn't just keep you warm; it protects you from Mother Nature's wrath while you crank out the miles. Tough, breathable fabric and plenty of ventilation help you find your temperate sweet spot and stay there for the course of your ride.
- Athletic fit for comfort and aerodynamics
- Clima Vent strategically-placed zippered vents efficiently cool and evacuate moisture vapor to keep your body at an ideal temperature
- Ergo Cuff design provides extra cold-weather protection to seal out wind and rain
- Asymmetrical zipper reduces irritation and feels more natural when zipped up
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- 3 back pockets carry the essentials
- 1 zip chest pocket for easy access to things you need close at hand
View more Men's Jackets
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Community & Reviews
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
First the good news – the Equipe jacket is very comfortable. I’m 5”10 and 168 lbs and a large provides enough room for two additional layers. I rode this weekend (low to mid 40s with some wind) in a thin sleeveless base and medium weight high neck (I’ll explain in a minute) long sleeve insulation layer and was pretty comfortable. The sleeve vents work ok for a quick cool down, but the zippers can be tricky to pull while riding since the material on the sleeves is a little loose. The off center front zipper is a great idea and works well. On the down side – the neck does not fit tight enough to keep cold air out. Without the high neck shirt I’d have been pretty uncomfortable. Also, the front zipper does not have a wind flap - what’s up with that on a cold weather riding jacket? I noticed it at about 15 miles when I started feeling an odd chill that followed the zipper. I’ll find a work around (a Windstopper T shirt I guess) but all-in-all I would not buy the Equipe jacket again. I suspect the comparable Pearl and Gore products do a better job of getting the important details right.
Time for a change
I bought this jacket for a very dear friend of mine. I owe him a lot -- he was the one who was by my side after my crash a few years back and who has kept me sane through many bouts of meeting Mr. kinda wrong, Mr. wrong, and Mr. what was I thinking... We raced Madison together - more times than I can count in LA and I dragged him on many "gruelathons" getting ready for Nationals and Worlds. Well, to be honest, his girlfriend and I both dragged him (she still does). In cold weather, he always wore a very worn fleece jacket, but he rides a beautiful BMC RM01. It was time to get him a real riding jacket.
He loves it. He says it fits great and even though it's getting warmer in CA, he says he'll definitely get plenty of use out of it come fall and winter. You know, when they get a few drop of rain and the temperatures drop into the 50's.
I bought him the large as the medium fit me and he said it fits like a large should.
Nice jacket, looks good!
Really quality jacket, nice details. One odd thing is that the neck is kinda large compared to the rest of it. I ordered a small and it fits like a small.