Mavic Equipe Bib Tight - Men's $159.95
The Mavic Equipe Bib Tight was designed for riders who refuse to sacrifice performance no matter what the weather is doing. Warm but extremely breathable Super Roubaix fabric with Teflon treatment shields you from wind and rain during the coldest months of winter to keep your body operating at its peak levels.
- Ergo 3D Pro insert with full 3 dimensional, multi-density construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Ergo 3D Pro insert is highly breathable and anti-microbial for comfort and odor control
- Wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Silicone ankle grippers keep the legs from riding up
- Wind- and water-resistant Fabric for added cold weather protection
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Order a size down, and enjoy!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm typically a Med short and tight (Pearl, Castelli, Bellweather), and the Small in this tight fit perfectly. The shoulder straps are really comfortable on these. I would rate them to ~30-degree weather. Wore them with leg-warmers underneath in 20-degree weather, and was fine. Chamois is on the thinner side, but I was surprised how comfortable it was.