Out of Stock
Item # MAV0385
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Tights & Bib Tights in stock than that.View Similar Products
Mavic Equipe Bib Tight - Men's $0.00
The Mavic Equipe Bib Tight was designed for riders who refuse to sacrifice performance no matter what the weather is doing. Warm but extremely breathable Super Roubaix fabric with Teflon treatment shields you from wind and rain during the coldest months of winter to keep your body operating at its peak levels.
- Ergo 3D Pro insert with full 3 dimensional, multi-density construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Ergo 3D Pro insert is highly breathable and anti-microbial for comfort and odor control
- Wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Silicone ankle grippers keep the legs from riding up
- Wind- and water-resistant Fabric for added cold weather protection
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity:I returned this product before using it
This may just be a unique anatomy issue, but the chamois was not the right size/shape/position for me. It was almost as if the chamois was several sizes too small as it did not extend out far enough to actually cover my sit bones. I do not ride on a wide saddle either. Maybe this one was just defective?
Other than the issue with the chamois it was fine. Went on easy, zippers were nice, fleece like interior was comfy. I doubt how well it might hold up in sub freezing weather as it didnt look to be all that wind proof.
Very warm bib
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
My cold weather riding is typically between 25F and 45F. I've worn these bibs several times since purchasing them, and they are very warm. The ergo design is great and the small size is too. I'm 5'10" and 165 lbs. The chamois is great; very comfortable. I'm comparing this to Castelli and Sugoi.
Order a size down, and enjoy!
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm typically a Med short and tight (Pearl, Castelli, Bellweather), and the Small in this tight fit perfectly. The shoulder straps are really comfortable on these. I would rate them to ~30-degree weather. Wore them with leg-warmers underneath in 20-degree weather, and was fine. Chamois is on the thinner side, but I was surprised how comfortable it was.