Mavic Echappee Jacket - Men's $219.95
Winter has met its match.
The Mavic Echappee Softshell Cycling Jacket strikes a balance between cold-weather protection and breathability to shield you from the elements while allowing your body to regulate its temperature naturally.
- Close fit for comfort and aerodynamics
- Clima Vent strategically-placed zippered vents efficiently cool and evacuate moisture vapor to keep your body at an ideal temperature
- Ergo Cuff design provides extra cold-weather protection to seal out wind and rain
- Asymmetrical zipper reduces irritation and feels more natural when zipped up
- Soft shell construction keeps your body warm in cold weather without sacrificing breathability
- 3 back pockets carry the essentials
- 1 zip chest pocket for easy access to things you need close at hand
|Chest||32.6 - 34.2in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.7in
|38.5 - 40.1in
|40.5 - 42.5in
|42.9 - 44.8in
|Waist||27.9 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 30.7in
|31.8 - 33.0in
|33.4 - 35.4in
|35.8 - 37.7in
|38.1 - 40.1in
|Hip||33.4 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.5in
|38.9 - 40.9in
|41.3 - 43.3in
|43.7 - 45.6in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Buy this jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I live in Eugene, and I have had this jacket since September. It is the best riding jacket i have ever owned and is worth paying full retail for.
Ventilates nicely with the arm zippers, offset zipper is great when layering. Pockets hold plenty.
Typically use under 50 F. I run cold, but I wear an icebreaker 240 baselayer when in the 40's, or a 320 when it is colder. When it is in the 30's I will wear an icebreaker base layer, a PI PRO thermo jersey, and the jacket along with a balaclava. (Though the thermo jersey is tight in the neck even by itself, but that is PI's fault.
Will wear a gore rain jacket over the Echappee when it is really raining.
I am 160 right now, 37.5" chest, 5'9.5 with a short torso and the jacket us size medium is fitted but fits perfectly.
Fit was great. Nice and tight.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought this jacket for my husband. The fit is nice and tight which helps keep him warm. He also looks great in it.