Out of Stock
Item # MAV0379
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Tights & Bib Tights in stock than that.
Mavic Cyclone Bib Tight - Men's $0.00
Extend your season.
Mavic knows that you don't quit riding just because it's getting a little chilly. That's why it designed the Cyclone Bib Tight with light insulation and strategically placed wind- and water-resistant panels to take the edge off chilly-weather riding.
- Ergo 3D Pro insert with full three dimensional, multi-density construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Ergo 3D Pro insert is highly breathable and antimicrobial for comfort and odor control
- Seamless construction for reduced chafing and irritation
- Wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Silicone grippers keep the tight from riding up
- Light insulation for cold-weather riding
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric for added cold-weather protection
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Great quality and materials, odd fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently picked these up as a spare set of tights for some winter training, and although the quality of the tights and materials are good, the fit is a bit odd. I'm at 6'3" with a 34" waist. My race weight is about 175, and although I'm a bit north of that right now, I've only had one pair of XL bibs that fit better than larges. The straps are fine for my height, and the lower leg is tight, but the the material bunches almost to the point of being baggy in my crotchal region. It may simply be that i am not as endowed as I thought I was, but its is the first time in a while I've considered trying a medium. I do like the zipper on both the chest an ankles to make getting it on and off easier and to accomodate for warming temps on rides.
Mavic Cyclone Bib Tight - Men's
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I bought these tights in a L size as I have also bought previously a size L Mavic bib shorts set that fitted snugly, the tights delivered were L size how ever the design really runs large and they are too baggy around the groin, the front of the wasit has lots of spare materials and rear area to saggy to be called tight- cant wear them ! leg length and girth are fine but thn again become baggy at the ankle!! so I suspect this is a design flaw by Mavic. not so good for a 179$ product !!