Out of Stock
Item # MAV0274
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Knickers in stock than that.
Mavic Cloud Women's Knickers $0.00
More coverage, but it still feels like you're not wearing anything.
Throw on the Mavic Women's Cloud Knicker; this all-day rider uses sleek fabrics and a streamlined design to keep you comfortable on even the longest rides. Plus, the knicker cut gives you a bit more length when you want below-the-knee coverage.
- Skin Power fabric feels like a second skin for bunch-free performance; you'll barely notice that it's on
- Ergo 2D chamois uses multi-layered, perforated cushioning to keep you comfortable while it wicks moisture
- Silicone leg grippers stop these knickers from creeping up your legs
- Reflective highlights help four-wheeled folks spot you easier
|Chest||31.1 - 31.9in
|33.1 - 33.9in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|37.0 - 38.6in|
|39.4 - 40.9in|
|41.7 - 43.3in|
|Waist||24.0 - 24.8in
|26.0 - 26.8in
|27.6 - 29.1in
|29.9 - 31.5in|
|32.3 - 33.9in|
|34.6 - 36.2in|
|Hip||35.0 - 35.8in
|37.0 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in
|40.9 - 42.5in|
|43.3 - 44.9in|
|45.7 - 47.2in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.