Mavic Cloud Cycling Short - Women's $79.95
You might not even notice that you're wearing them at all.
Slip into the Mavic Women's Cloud Cycling Shorts before long rides when comfort is key. Flexible fabrics and thoughtful design pinpoint feminine fit and practical simplicity so you can focus on your technique instead of how your shorts feel.
- Ergo 2D chamois offers soft, multi-dimensioned cushioning to keep you feeling good
- Ergo waist gives uses a large waistband that won't cut into your skin
- Sleek Stretch fabric moves with your body for the kind of long-lasting comfort you crave after hours in the saddle
- Flatlock seams won't rub and irritate your skin
- Silicone leg grippers keep your shorts from riding up while you ride
- Reflective highlights make it easier for drivers to see you when the light is low
|Chest||31.1 - 31.8in
|33.0 - 33.8in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|37.0 - 38.5in
|39.3 - 40.9in
|Waist||24.0 - 24.8in
|25.9 - 26.7in
|27.5 - 29.1in
|29.9 - 31.4in
|32.2 - 33.8in
|Hip||35.0 - 35.8in
|37.0 - 37.7in
|38.5 - 40.1in
|40.9 - 42.5in
|43.3 - 44.8in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Nice all around
These are comfortable, very cool and the material is quality. They withstood a nice fall onto the pavement and didn't rip or tear, so that's a plus. The legs have silicone dashed around them so they stay put without clamping your legs in a vise. The area around the belly is seamless so it's pretty comfortable for rides. I would definitely buy another pair when they go back on sale.