Stay in the Know
Choose the Color/Size you want, enter your email, and we'll contact you when the item is in stock.
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # MAV0160
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Mavic Athena LS Long Sleeve Women's Jersey $0.00
Keep your cool.
Mavic designed the Women's Athena Long-Sleeve Cycling Jersey to keep you cool and protected from the sun during hot, sunny summer rides. Technical fabrics help you stay cool, while the feminine cut gives you a flattering fit.
- Sleek Wick ST and Wick Matrix fabrics team up to quickly pull sweat away from your body to speed your body's cooling process
- Air mesh panels allow fresh air to circulate against your skin
- Integrated UV protection helps reduce the amount of UV radiation that hits your skin
- Full-length zipper gives you plenty of ventilation
- Reflective highlights help four-wheeled folks spot you easier
|Chest||31.1 - 31.9in
|33.1 - 33.9in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|37.0 - 38.6in|
|39.4 - 40.9in|
|41.7 - 43.3in|
|Waist||24.0 - 24.8in
|26.0 - 26.8in
|27.6 - 29.1in
|29.9 - 31.5in|
|32.3 - 33.9in|
|34.6 - 36.2in|
|Hip||35.0 - 35.8in
|37.0 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in
|40.9 - 42.5in|
|43.3 - 44.9in|
|45.7 - 47.2in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Well made and comfortable! Zippers, waist band and mesh ventilation under the arms make this jersey perfect. Even during hot summer days, it keeps you dry and cool.
I bought this for my wife for summer cycling, since she hates wearing UV arm covers. I also bought the Zero RH + Comet Full-Zip Summer Jersey - Long-Sleeve. By comparison, the Mavic Jersey in all areas is much better than the Comet jersey: looks, comfort, material, ventilation, waist grip, etc. Well worth the few extra dollars. My wife says the material is so light and smooth, it doesn't feel like a long sleeve jersey. Perfect for her tan lines... no more farmer's tan!!