Out of Stock
Item # MRZ0010
Don't worry though, we have a lot more 26-inch Suspension Forks in stock than that.
Marzocchi 55 Micro Air Ti Fork $0.00
With 160mm of trail-owning travel, the Marzocchi 55 Micro Air Ti rules endurance races and aggressive all-mountain trails. You’ve got all the adjustments needed to rocket up climbs and a stiff chassis with the dampening needed to bomb down sketchy descents and tackle the roughest lines.
- 35mm nickel-coated and tapered stanchions for flex resistance and smooth operation
- Fitted and slotted bushings for smooth and flex-free travel
- 20mm quick release for torsional stiffness and quick flat fixes
- TST Micro damper: lockout has micro-adjustment for compression threshold
- Titanium negative spring to keep weight down, travel plush, and maintenance low
- 6in post-mount brake tabs, 8in max rotor size
Reviews & Community
Marzocchi 55 micro air - non ti version
I have had this fork for a while. I have an ETA cart in mine. All I can say is this is an incredible fork. I can put the right amount of pressure into it for different occasions. Trail riding 28psi. Hard technical riding 33psi and light downhill but this is for real. This fork can handle it 35-36psi. For the Trail riding the ETA cart works like a charm. I would not trade this thing for any other fork. I had a Fox Van 36 for a while change out springs and oil weights and never could get it to feel as right as the Marzocchi. We all have our preferences mine happens to be this one.
If the TST Micro is not for you and you want to go the spring and oil route get the 55 and an RC3 Cart for it.
This works extremely well for Freeride and Downhill.
What model year is this 55 Micro Air Ti...
What model year is this 55 Micro Air Ti ?
This is a 2010 fork.