Out of Stock
Item # LSC0013
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.
Luna Sports Clothing Eclipse Jacket - Women's $0.00
Let the wind blow.
With a sleek, wind-cheating silhouette, the Luna Sports Women's Eclipse Jacket protects your core from chilly wind and light rain.
- Thermal fabric blocks wind, retains warmth, and is breathable for optimum comfort
- Cycling-specific cut ensures full coverage and freedom of movement
- Relaxed fit allows layering for extra warmth
- Reflective elements provide low-light safety
Luna Sports Women's
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(85.1 - 88.9cm)
(90.2 - 94.0cm)
(95.3 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(67.3 - 71.1cm)
(72.4 - 76.2cm)
(77.5 - 82.5cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(92.7 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(109.2 - 114.3cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Marla's favorite jacket in Black
If you want to walk like the pro you got to wear like the pro... Marla can't go anywhere with out this jacket (really though). It fits great, you can ride in it and not sweat like a dog yet it keeps you warm and cozy. It looks great. It's great for night rides. It has super soft thumb holes! Long sleeves and long back panel. Bought this from my local Luna Chic. Luna sport closed it's doors months ago because Marla had to move across the country. Take advantage of their product while it's still available!! Luna is selling all of their product for 75% off as a minimum discount because of their shut down so watch for deals - You can NOT beat the quality of these (save me some XS/S sizes ;) )
Cute and functional
I have this jacket in blue and I get tons of compliments on it. It's toasty and pretty wind-resistant. I mostly wear it around as casually or a warmup jacket, but the couple times I've cycled with it, it's been really warm while still breathable. The sleeves are nice and long, and the pockets are all zippered and roomy, which I really like. The only negative thing I can say is it has pilled a bit under the arms after about 9 months. It'd still recommend the jacket because it's not too noticeable, but still. Also, LUNA stuff seems to run a little small, so if you're on the fence or like a looser fit, I recommend sizing up.