Out of Stock
Item # LGN0354
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Louis Garneau Wildflower Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Women's $0.00
Race-day features on your day off.
Just because you ride a bike doesn’t mean you’re a racer, or need to promote corporate sponsors. Wear the Louis Garneau Wildflower Women's Short-Sleeve Jersey when you’re out breathing fresh air, getting a dose of vitamin D, and working your muscles. You’ll ride along with the same benefits of a full-on race-day jersey—without the obnoxious loudness.
- Lycra Pro and Endurex fabric provides moisture management, and stretch for comfort
- Anatomic race-cut is aerodynamic for increased efficiency
- Reflective elements for enhanced low-light safety
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
The Red one is so cute,but
I got a red one .It looks so cute and stylish,but it's way too small.
I am 5'3" and 105lbs. and usually wear XS, this XS feels too tight, especially if you have broarded shoulders. Unfortunately size small is sold out everywhere, so I decided to keep XS just because it looks so cute. It feels tight,but I can still wear it.
It's cute, but runs really really tight. I wear a medium in Pearl Izumi jerseys, but the medium in this was super tight and was not even remotely wearable. I had to return it. I'm 118 lbs with a 34" chest in case that helps anyone.
DO NOT BUY
Very very small. Ordered a XXL. I am 5'8 a size 10 and this didn't come close to fitting. The top was big enough around, but very short in length. Strip was in the middle of the bust line, not attractive; and the length stopped right below my waist.
Photo does not show a zipper even though...
Photo does not show a zipper even though specs indicate full length zipper. Anyone know?
No, it doesn't have a front zipper. Look on Competitivecyclist.com and you can get a detailed up-close view of this, or any other item you're interested in. Also note: sometimes the size charts differ; go with Comp.cyclist for the most accurate sizing, when they differ.
Hope this can still help your future purchases!
great feel, love the style
really flattering, I bought both color styles. Love them both.