Out of Stock
Item # LGN0869
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Louis Garneau Tanka Women's Sleeveless Jersey $0.00
Hot summer afternoon rides are a perfect match for the breathable and moisture wicking Louis Garneau Tanka Women's Sleeveless Jersey. Its Micro-Airdry fabric is comprised of small inner-honeycombs that increase airflow and pull perspiration away from your skin.
This keeps your core dry and free from irritation. Additionally, the fabric's UPF 30+ rating protects the skin from the sun's harmful UV rays. And in order to prevent migration of the jersey when pedaling, an elastic bottom hem holds the Tanka securely in place. Also at the rear, three back pockets provide plenty of storage for your ride essentials. Meanwhile, at the front of this jersey, a third-length zipper lets you adjust airflow for customizable temperature regulation. And to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, Garneau also added reflective accents at the front and rear of the jersey.
The Louis Garneau Tanka Women's Sleeveless Jersey is available in six sizes from X-Small to XX-Large and in the colors White/twilight blue/Atomic Blue/gecko green, Ginger/black/charcoal/white, and Black/gecko green/toucan green/white.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.