Louis Garneau Sharp Helmet $94.95
Because safety never takes a day off.
Whether it be your six-mile commute, a weekend ride with friends, or just a quick jaunt down to the grocery for toilet paper, never leave the house without your Louis Garneau Sharp Helmet. Reinforced by Garneau's patented U-Bar exoskeleton and wrapped in their Super MSB shock ring which distributes impact around the helmet, you'll get a pro-level fit and impact-resistance at a fraction of the cost. But more importantly, all without looking like a total dingus maximus.
- 22 vents actively circulate air over your head on the warmest summer rides
- Removable visor and plastic plugs for the visor mounts included
- Spiderlock SL2 rack-and-pinion adjustment system lets you dial in your perfect fit on the fly
|Helmets Sized S-XL|
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 7||7 - 7 3/8||7 3/8 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 7 1/8||6 3/4 - 7 5/8|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 7 1/8||7 1/8 - 7 3/8|
|Helmets Universal Size|
|Hat Size||6 3/4||6 1/2 - 7 1/8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Runs a bit small; I would order a size up. That being said, I didn't return mine. I have really enjoyed this helmet so far. It is very lightweight and comfortable. I wish the padding was slightly better, but the ventilation is great. My head never gets sweaty on rides up to 30 miles.