Out of Stock
Item # LGN0373
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Skirts in stock than that.
Louis Garneau Santa Cruz Women's Skirt $0.00
If looks can kill, then the Louis Garneau Santa Cruz Skirt is wanted for murder. This deadly riding skirt’s looks aren’t just for show, though: polyester Microtwill with a DWR finish provides comfort and protection from the light drizzle while an MS Sport Chamois adds comfort without adding bulk. Stash your phone or keys in the side pocket, and remove the inner shorts when you just want to do the stylish thing downtown for a post-ride dinner.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Inner shorts a little tight
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I wear skirts when I run, why not when I ride my bike? I've worn it a few times, and it gets a little breezy but the skirt does not open up. I like the cool material, and that you can adjust the skirt. The inner shorts are a little tight and leaves a mark in the elastic bottom, I'd size up or iron the elastic if that becomes bothersome.