Out of Stock
Item # LGN0506
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Tights & Bib Tights in stock than that.
Louis Garneau Plasma Women's Pants $0.00
Leave your car in the garage.
With the Louis Garneau Plasma Pants, falling temperatures and early morning rain are no longer the bane of your commuting existence. The Diamond Air ripstop fabric repels moisture, and a HeatMaxx liner keeps you warm and dry, ensuring you'll quickly be running out of excuses to get behind the wheel of your pollution machine, come November.
- Diamond Air fabric packs down easily, so you'll never be unprepared
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Feels great on skin
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
This pant is great but a little too much material around my tummy. They are very high waisted, but if you fold them over at the wasteband they are great. on the upside they feel super cozy and soft on inside, and they are no doubt functional for colder weather.