Out of Stock
Item # LGN0244
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Tights & Bib Tights in stock than that.View Similar Products
Louis Garneau Oslo Women's Tights $0.00
Pull on the Louis Garneau Women’s Oslo Tights and go ride, run, or ski. The Oslo doesn’t have a chamois, so you can layer it over your favorite cycling shorts or wear it alone for other sports.
- Elastic waist with a drawstring keeps the tights in place
- Seven-inch ankle zippers make on and off a breeze
- Ankle grippers keep the Oslo from riding up
- Reflective hits increase your visibility
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
lower rise and baggy ankles
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Me: 5'9"/160/150 miles a week
I own a pair of men's Oslo's in size small and found the women's version to have a much shorter rise - they're fine on the bike, but off the bike I have to make sure to pull them down to avoid the dreaded camel toe... Additionally, they're huge from the calf to the ankle. Luckily, my shoe covers will hide the bagginess here, but it's weird.
On a more positive note, they're excellent in the cold (high 20s to low 50s) and have lasted for 2 winters and probably 5000 miles of winter (cold and rain in Portland, OR) riding.