Louis Garneau Neo Power Fit 7in Women's Shorts $119.95
Say hello to simple and functional, say hello to the Louis Garneau Women's Neo Power Fit Short. Built using a blend of Lycra Power and Power Mesh material, the Neo Power Short wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry and comfortable even when you're suffering. Garneau's AirZone chamois features a four-way stretch material that follows the contours of the body, while multi-density foam provides ample padding in all the right areas. Finished off with Powerband compressive cuffs, the Neo Power only comes up short on your legs—7 inches to be exact.
- HuggFit waist is wide and won't pinch or bind skin
- No seams on the inside of the legs irritation-free rides
- 10-panel design wraps your lower half for a super-sleek fit
- Back and bottom reflective logos for added safety in low light
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Anyone tried this shorter version of the...
Anyone tried this shorter version of the neo 10" length...wondering if there is a problem with them riding up since there's no grippers at the leg cuffs...maybe I should ask "how far up" do they ride (?)!
I have been using the 7'' ones and have no problem at all. Very pleased with them.