Louis Garneau Mondo Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Women's $159.95
Ride with a masterpiece.
The Louis Garneau Women's Mondo Jersey will keep you comfortable, dry, and looking fast as you blow by the competition. This high-end top features the soft, comfortable Mondo fabric, which stretches to fit like a second skin. It is supplemented by Carbon-X inserts that provide extra ventilation as well as anti-static properties. Aero Lazer bands at the hems of the sleeves enhance the Mondo’s aerodynamics and support your muscles.
- Three-quarter length invisible zipper helps you cool off on a warm hill climb
- Back side reflectors, reflective logos front and back, and a mini-light rubber tab enhance your visibility in the evening
- Three back pockets hold your gel packs, cell phone, and tunes
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Runs small but GREAT jersey
I read the previous review of the jersey and ordered a size up (M=>L) and VERY happy that I did. It is INDEED tiny but WOW...what a great jersey. Very thin material but really cut the wind. Tremendous "breathe" capabilities, back pockets, comfort....can't think of anything I'd change about this jersey. REALLY great. I'm thinking of getting another one :)
Superb fit, lovely fabrics and good construction. Comfort and wearability of an elite jersey with a femine touch to stand out from the bunch.
Sweet Jersey but runs small
Okay, this is a pretty slick looking jersey but go up a size or maybe two, depending on how squeezed in you want to be. I followed the size chart and ordered the XS. When I pulled it out of the package, both my hubby and I cracked up because it looked like it was sized for a 10 year old. I know it is supposed to be a skin-tight fit but Holy Cow! I tried it on just for fun and the bottom of the jersey was an inch above my biking shorts. For the record, I am 5' 3" and 106 lbs. Anyway, after I finally managed to get it off (I actually worked up a sweat doing this) I called customer service and they were fantastic about the return and reorder. I ordered both the Small and Medium and will return one. I'll write a new review on that :)