Louis Garneau Merit Jacket - Women's $129.95
Make winter count
Stay active all winter without losing to frostbite. The Louis Garneau Women's Merit Jacket will keep you warm and dry while you run, ride, or nordic ski the days away.
- Welded chest and back posckets offer plenty of storage and clean lines
- Light loop lets you wear your blinky light when the sun goes down
- Reflective piping for low-light safety
- Hem gripper ensures the jacket stays in palce
- Two-way zipper makes venting a breeze
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
purchased the jacket for biking and running in 40 and colder temps for my wife. She loved the fit and finish and has thanked me numerous times. she claims it blocks the cold air but breaths great.