Louis Garneau Mat Ultra Women's Tights $49.95
Consolidate your winter tights.
Whether you run, ride, or cross-country ski when the mercury falls, the Louis Garneau Mat Ultra Tights have you covered. Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing, and a luxurious 8-panel construction allows the tights to move comfortably with your body, and not the other way around.
- Reflective hits on legs and lower back ensure you're visible, regardless of activity
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
They look like they have a long rise, as...
They look like they have a long rise, as if they were designed to be worn over padded shorts; is that the case?
Based on some reviews and staff experiences with LG tights here, these tights arent designed to be worn over shorts per se, but certainly can be if you're in the right size.
I wear size 0-2 pants, yet these tights in Small are, well, tight! The foot hole will rip without a needed zipper. They are pretty hot looking, but bike shorts won't fit underneath. I'm trying a M because I like the cut and the price.
Which tights are available with the shorter...
Which tights are available with the shorter inseam, 26" or less ?
You probably want a knicker: