Out of Stock
Item # LGN0377
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Skirts in stock than that.
Louis Garneau Kat 2 Women's Skirt $0.00
A skirt with sense.
Bask in the style of a skirt and the performance of a bike short with the Louis Garneau Kat 2 Skirt. This fashionable little number incorporates a light, breathable asymmetrical outer skirt and a highly breathable, soft inner short. A Perfo 3D chamois offers comfort on any recreational ride, whether you're on a Sunday cruise around the waterway with your girlfriends or a morning ride to the local brunch spot.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Longer that I wanted
Cute skirt and decent chamois. It would be good for around town riding as it looks like a real skirt. It is a little too long for serious riding and isn't as sporty as I hoped.
Nice, good coverage, longer...
This is very nice and great coverage. I ordered a large b/c I am 5'8" and 145. Recently, I got a large in the same brand compression shorts and they fit perfectly so I thought the same size (L) would work, but I definitely need a medium in this skort as it does run bigger than the shorts (maybe thats because it's not "compression"). It's very feminine though and you don't see the shorts underneath as the skirt part is longer. A great basic!