Louis Garneau Flow Kid's Helmet $29.95
Doin' the Bull Dance, feelin' the Flow.
Finally, a cycling helmet designed from the ground up with junior in mind. The Louis Garneau Kid's Flow Cycling Helmet isn't just a down-sized adult helmet. It features cool kid-specific ideas like bug mesh in the vents and washable padding.
- Cam locking device lets you adjust the flow so it stays firmly and comfortably in place at all times
- Washable padding is ready for junior's most insidious attacks
- Anti-bug-mesh vents keep insects from being trapped inside the helmet
|Helmets Sized S-XL|
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 7||7 - 7 3/8||7 3/8 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 7 1/8||6 3/4 - 7 5/8|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 7 1/8||7 1/8 - 7 3/8|
|Helmets Universal Size|
|Hat Size||6 3/4||6 1/2 - 7 1/8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
Reviews & Community
Nice kids helmet
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My son just turned 2 and we go the large and it's a bit big even though he has a big head. It is adjustable in the back but its still a bit large, but he should grow into it by summer. Overall really like the design and the fact it is adjustable.
Write your question here...what size helmet...
Write your question here...what size helmet would a 3 year old boy need? He would be using this with a scooter he is getting fot Xmas.
Hey Janice, you will need to measure your little guy's head.
Then cross check that measurement with the sizing chart on the ruler icon above. Or just check out this link: