Louis Garneau Fit Sensor 7.5 Women's Shorts $79.99
Get there and go beyond.
Whether you ride on roads, trails, or both, the Louis Garneau Women's Fit Sensor 7.5 WSF Short comes with abrasion-resistant fabric, seamless inner panels, and a Airzone chamois to help reduce chafing and provide superior comfort during your long rides.
- Abrasion resistant Fit Sensor fabric delivers a sweat-wicking, ergonomic fit for use on roads and trails
- Eight-panel design enhances fit and comfort by distributing pressure evenly; no seams inside legs help reduce chafing while peddling
- Airzone Chamois wicks sweat and helps keep you cool and dry for the long haul
- HuggFit waist and women-specific Powerband cuffs won't dig into your skin
- Back and bottom reflective logos help keep you visible in low-light situations
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.