Louis Garneau Fit Sensor 5.5 Women's Shorts $74.99
Designed for the female cyclist.
The Louis Garneau Fit Sensor 5.5 Shorts are made from abrasion-resistant Fit Sensor material to prevent rogue branches from tearing up your kit. Garneau's Air Zone chamois takes the miles out of, well, the miles thanks to differentiated foam padding and seamless, 4-way stretch construction. The Fit Sensors also feature a short, 5.5-inch inseam for tan lines that don't resemble your boyfriend's.
- Ergonomic fit for maximum comfort in the saddle
- Airzone chamois features material treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria
- Moisture wicking material for easy body temperature regulation
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.