Out of Stock
Item # LGN0117
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Louis Garneau Enerblock Women's Jacket $0.00
Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be a stay-inside day.
You could wear a regular rain jacket on a drizzly day of cycling, but then your perspiration makes it just as wet inside the jacket as it is outside. Ew. But thankfully, the Louis Garneau Women’s Enerblock Cycling Jacket is not like most rainy-day jackets. Enerblock TherMaxx fabric sheds rain and wind and breathes at the same time, which fights the muggies very effectively.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
inner spirit spin
to look inward feel outward
Is this jacket waterproof enough to withstand...
Is this jacket waterproof enough to withstand cycling through a moderate storm?