Louis Garneau Edge Helmet $99.95
Answer the call
Grab the Louis Garneau Edge Helmet to cruise with head-cooling ventilation and ride-enhancing comfort.
- Internal frame system adds reinforcement to the helmet, which allows for larger cooling vents
- Spyderlock SL retention system provides easy one-handed use and provides an ergonomic fit
- In-mold construction makes for a secure, strong, and light helmet
- Airdry padding wicks moisture and is washable for sanitation
- U-shaped ribs add reinforcement to helmet structure
- Visor can easily be removed or re-installed
|Helmets Sized S-XL|
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 7||7 - 7 3/8||7 3/8 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
|Hat Size||6 1/2 - 7 1/8||6 3/4 - 7 5/8|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 7 1/8||7 1/8 - 7 3/8|
|Helmets Universal Size|
|Hat Size||6 3/4||6 1/2 - 7 1/8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
Reviews & Community
perfect for me
This helmet fits great, feels great, looks great. It fits my head nicely, and doesn't snag my longer hair. I chose this one because it will look good for both mountain or road. It also has already served me well when I went over the handlebars of my bike when doing downhill in Deer Valley. Great helmet, great price!
Exactly what I needed
This is a versatile helmet that manages to look the part for both mountain and road biking. I wanted one helmet for both disciplines and simply applying or removing the visor changes its character completely. It fits well and is easy to adjust. I'm very pleased with this purchase from Huck 'N Roll. Great value at 70 bucks too.
Bike Rumor Review
More words/thoughts/pictures on this helmet in a review from Bike Rumor blog here:
great helmet, I love the color (bought the charcoal/orange) and the fit. The only complaint is the chin strap is really long.
This helmet is awesome and not to mention very very light. Originally purchased the Grey, but was not to appealing. Bought the Black and was pleased by the appearance, can also be used for road just detach the visor.
Is this the same model and colour as the...
Is this the same model and colour as the Charcoal/Orange model that is available on Louis Garneau's website. I want to make sure the colour is matte black/gray and not blue as the picture appears
I believe LG only came out with 3 color scheme with this helmet. Black(my fav!), Grey and White.