Out of Stock
Item # LGN0548
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Tights & Bib Tights in stock than that.
Louis Garneau Compress R Women's Tights $0.00
Support with comfort.
Recover faster with the Louis Garneau Women's Compress R Tights. Whehter you're wearing them during your workouts, or while you're lounging and recovering, the Compress Rs will stimulate blood flow and provide support to your muscles.
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- HuggFit waist is comfortable and won't dig into your skin
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
I am 5'9" and about 133lbs. Initially bought a Large. Returned for a Small and I'm very pleased now.
I also own the skins in a M (they're a little longer and more supportive in the ankle). Both the Skins and Garneau were worth the investment. Awesome for road trips too. If you love your friends and family, you'll spread the word. They're wonderful enough that I bought a pair for my favorite friend's bday :-) (Garneau over skins because they're a little smoother to layer under jeans and she works her ass off training show horses).
These pants are a lifestyle thing... I love them for the support while I exercise, and for improved recovery. They have decreased my knee issues.